3/27/07

Teenie cunt

Teenie Cunt. You may enter if you over 21.
Fragments from real X-stories:
I figured I'd set her to thinking, but I was due for the surprise! I was stunned as she simply informed me that she would, and grabbing our friend that was fucking her she literally pulled him back between her legs. The shirt fell away, baring her beautiful breasts. Here again, her pregnancy had only improved on something already wonderful. The softness he loved so was now swollen heavy with milk, the nipples dark and extended, extra large. Long ago, he'd told her he would be the kind of husband who would want to share their child's breakfast... She tries to squirm and get away but Sam knows that her resistance is just for show. She yells, NO! as she spreads her legs to allow him deeper penetration. When his cock is buried deep inside her, she cums and grabs his ass to push him in deeper. 
Teenie cunt.
Asian   Big Tits   Gay   Group Sex   Fetish   Lesbians   Mature   Teen