3/27/07

Mature aged mom

Mature Aged Mom. You may enter if you over 21.
Fragments from real X-stories:
"Well, all the talk about boys turned to sex, and she told me some graphic things she did as a girl, which really she still was, and soon I was breathing rapidly, and she kissed me, not like a mother should or would kiss a daughter, and things got out of hand, and we ended up in her bed that night. I had to move to get work in another part of canada but we arrange to have overnight shopping trips together once we talked about the idea of doing each other but decided we were not into that, but who knows we love to watch each other masturbate and donna is quite pretty i know when we are nn bed together i can smell her pussy... I may be pissing myself but it was different to piss coming out. My tummy muscles were getting all tight and having sort of spasms and I was having these amazing feelings in my vagina particularly when I rubbed my clitoris, my legs were going all weak I was breathing really heavy and fast and my heart was racing.
Mature aged mom.
Asian   Big Tits   Gay   Group Sex   Fetish   Lesbians   Mature   Teen