3/27/07

Fetish foot

Fetish Foot. You may enter if you over 21.
Fragments from real X-stories:
"You tryin' to start some shit with me, cocksucker?" he said, and swept Bobby's coffee cup off the table.
"And they say the art of conversation is dead," Ammy said to Bobby, smiling sweetly.
Bobby felt very strange. The feeling in his chest was spreading rapidly, infusing his whole body with warmth and energy. He felt relaxed but hyper-alert, almost euphoric.
"Rest while you can slut as I will be back to start your training and see how much you love the pain that is about to become your best friend,"laughing he turned and walked from the room leaving me to curl up shuddering as I imagined what he would do to me with all the strange things I could see from my caged prison. “Well we’d talked about having sex with others while we were having sex with each other, and I knew that the thought of seeing Jill with another man turned me on, or at least it would turn me on if I knew it was just sex and she wasn’t going to leave me or anything. So, I guess, yeah we had been talking about it and then an opportunity came up an we discovered the other couple was curious too.”
Fetish foot.
Asian   Big Tits   Gay   Group Sex   Fetish   Lesbians   Mature   Teen