3/27/07

Bigtit cock

Bigtit Cock. You may enter if you over 21.
Fragments from real X-stories:
I was surprised, after he got past the gag reflex, he could pump in and out of my throat with ease. I did OK as long as he didn't come out too far and hit my reflex muscle with the head of his dick. He explained, that with enough practice, I could get over that as well. All I wanted was to have him in me to fuck me like it was the last time for either of us. Then he struck again…. five times, I was dripping by now and he was loving every minute of it. Then she exhaled with a loud and gravelly "oh yeaaahfuuckme!", shortly followed by a shorter breathless "fuck" as the last fraction of air came out of her. Then her hips began to pump, instinctively trying to draw the cum, using his dick like a straw, out of his balls.
Bigtit cock.
Asian   Big Tits   Gay   Group Sex   Fetish   Lesbians   Mature   Teen