3/27/07

Asian nylon

Asian Nylon. You may enter if you over 21. 
Fragments from real X-stories:
Problem was that between the hot water and the alcohol he
couldn't get hard. I swallowed the thing, sucked, licked, played
with his balls, but only got a semi as a result.
I reached her shaven mound and placed butterfly light kisses around it and upon her lips, teasing her. Her scent filled my nose and I felt myself grow damp again. Her whimpers told me I was driving her crazy. I continued to tease her, letting my tongue pass just beyond her wet lips and lightly skim along her big clitoris. Both sides of her chubby little lips were fully defined by the clothing she wore and I wondered if they gave her a kind of sexual push. Everything about Mary spelled sex.
Asian nylon.
Asian   Big Tits   Gay   Group Sex   Fetish   Lesbians   Mature   Teen