3/27/07

Gay threesome

Gay Threesome. You may enter if you over 21.
Fragments from real X-stories:
I just dived in and covered her ass cheeks with kisses. Then I dropped my mouth down to her sweet juicy cunt and stuck my tongue into it as far as I could. She let out a little groan and pushed back hard into my face. "Oh, my little baby, you really where hot, weren't you?" He teased, feeling her pussy clutch at his fingers as her body quivered through an orgasm. If she had been wonderful to watch before, seeing her orgasm with her belly so full was magnificent! He began to let his piss go when I realized that I was done and my once semi-hard cock was now a full hard-on. Jeff noticed me looking at him and startled me when he said “See something interesting do you?” I mumbled something back to him like sorry; I didn’t mean anything or some shit.
Gay threesome.
Asian   Big Tits   Gay   Group Sex   Fetish   Lesbians   Mature   Teen